M7D Universal Starter Kit
M7D universal starter kit (USK) will lessen the carrying-cost for customers as it makes it no longer necessary to stock 5 different starter kits. After purchasing USK, customers can freely choose any one of the five ecPayment Plans at any point of time.
3/3B Plan has the option to sign in by using a USK or by using Puzzle Password without USK.
123 Plan can sign in with Puzzle Password. Request can be made via SMS or e-mail.
The ecPayment amount (US$400 or US$200 or US$70 or US$170 or US$70) for a specified USK will only be deducted from customers' account statements at the time they confirm their choice of plan (3/3A or 3/3B or 3/3C or 123 or 1/1B), and not at time of purchase of that USK.
- First go to M7D Account Manager, and then click "M7D Universal Starter Kit".
- Click on "Purchase" if you wish to purchase USK. Minimum purchase is 10 units. An order can be for only USK/smart card or only USK/smart card + smart card reader or a mix of both.
- After you have received the ordered USK, you should verify your stock status via the "Stock List" link and immediately report discrepancies, if any.
- You can transfer USK to other customers through the "Transfer Starter Kit" link. You can only transfer USK to another Business Account if you did not "Confirm Plan" for the USK. You are responsible for USK that are not transferred to others.
- The "Confirm Plan" link is for you to confirm the choice of ecPayment Plan for a specified USK. Do not use this link if you have not decided on an ecPayment Plan.
Once you have selected and confirmed the ecPayment Plan for a specified USK, you can scratch the silver bar that indicates the selected ecPayment Plan at the left side of that card. This helps you identify the confirmed plan for this USK.
DO NOT scratch the silver bar below the Serial Number until you are ready to confirm an order because that will reveal the initial Business Account Login Password for the new customer.
- New customers can get full refund if they return M7D USK (without scratching to reveal Password), within cooling-off period, to the person from whom he purchased. Standard cooling-off period is a total of 7 days (including the date of purchase). However, it will be extended when necessary in order to comply with prevailing rules and regulations of each country. For example, all customers have to comply with a mandatory cooling-off period of 20 days for transactions in Japan.
- Please test smart card prior to activation. By default, smart card that comes with a USK needs to be activated separately using the same serial number as the USK. However, it can be auto activated simultaneously with "confirm order" if this option is selected.